SUMMER CASH BASH
We are giving away $1,000 per week, for 10 weeks this summer! YES, we are giving away $10,000!!! Powered by Prairieland Partners! Here’s how it works:
- Go to one of our sponsor locations, enter your name for the chance to get in our Cash Cube! Sign Up Boxes will be available beginning June 1st!
- Each week we will pick 1 name from the sign up boxes at each location.
- Those names drawn will have their chance to get in the Cash Cube at one of our Live on Location events that week.
- At the Live Event, each contestant will pick a box which includes cash and a number. The number is the order in which the contestants get into the cash cube, the cash is the amount that goes in with the contestant.
- The contestants will go into the cash cube in the number order and have 30 seconds to catch as much money as they can, any money they don’t catch will stay in for the next person. This process will repeat for each contestant.
- Any money not caught at each Live Event will be saved for the final round!
- The contestants who catch the most money at each event will move on to the final round at the end of the summer to get their second chance to get in the cash cube and win even more!
***SUMMER CASH BASH SIGN UP LOCATIONS***
- PrairieLand Partners, John Deere
- NexTech Wireless
- Capitol Federal
- Emporia Senior Center
- Nature’s Paradise Health Food Store
Contests are open to all Kansas, Missouri, and Oklahoma residents 18 years of age, except those excluded in contest rules. Neither My Town Media, nor its owners, employees, officers, directors or agents will be responsible for any participant’s injuries or property damage that may occur during any Station event, contest, or concert, nor will they be responsible for expenses incurred by any participant during the promotion, whether caused by the negligence of My Town Media – or otherwise. Each participant assumes the full responsibility for, and risk of, bodily injury, death, or property damage due to the negligence of My Town Media or otherwise and each participant shall indemnify and hold My Town Media harmless from any loss, liability, cost or expense it may incur as a result of the participation of the participant, and if applicable, the participant’s guest.
Employees of My Town Media, affiliated companies, clients participating in the promotion / contest, advertising and promotion agencies, and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term “immediate families” includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren.
For “Register To Win” contests, limit one entry per person per client location. Multiple entries may disqualify entrant from contest. No machine entries allowed.
Hours of operation of client locations may vary from promotion / contest dates and times. Check with individual locations for hours of operation.
Winners have 30 days or until date of event to pick up their prize (whichever comes first) unless otherwise noted on prize sheet. Prizes may be picked up from 8am – 5:00pm Monday – Friday at the local My Town Media station office.
All unclaimed prizes will be forfeited.
My Town Media reserve the right to use winner’s name, likeness and voice for on-air / off-air station promotional purposes.
Contest registrants’ name and email address will be added to the newsletter database. Removal instructions are at the bottom of each newsletter.
All prizes are non-transferable, and cannot be exchanged.
Only one winner per household per 30 days.
No purchase necessary.
My Town Media is not responsible for cancellation of event; nor is the station to be held liable for any mechanical failure, weather, etc. that may prevent the winner from accepting the prize.
Winner is responsible for all applicable taxes.
My Town Media reserves the right to change contest rules at any time at the discretion of company management. My Town Media will determine all decisions regarding contest and prizes awarded and decisions will be final.